2007年9月14日 星期五

My Introduction


Hello,everyone. My name is Wendy and my nicked name is Piggy. I graduated from National Taoyuan Senior High School. Singing and sewing are my favorite things to do in my free time. When I am in bad mood or facing some troubles,singing becomes a good method to release my pressure. Both popular and classical music are very good selections. I also like sewing very much. Using needles and strings to create something is an interesting thing.

Language is a unique subject that I like it very much. Learning many kinds of language and traveling abroad can be a dream to me. If so,I could get to know and touch their culture not only from books but from the place where I go. Now I get into this new place, National Central University. This is the first step of my plan. In my four years in this university,I would like to improve my knowledge by myself.

In addition,how to tackle with peer relationship is a tremendous challenge to me. I am not a bashful person,but when talking with my new friends,I often talk stiffly and don't know what to say. But, I believe I can conquer this problem and learn many thing from my new friends. Every freshman has expectations to their college life. And I will try my best to run my college life.
p.s:thank 風景寫真 for offering this photograph

沒有留言: